REED Engineering & Manufacturing are working with a leading Engineering company with a growing customer base.
QUALITY CONTROL/PROCESS CONTROL MANAGER (1 direct report)
The Quality Manager is responsible for the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities across the manufacturing site. They will help to facilitate the growth of Quality alongside the continued growth of the business.
• Develop and maintain Quality metrics and KPIs and use these to drive improvements in quality systems and products
• Identify and communicate process control requirements to support the manufacturing processes OEE
• Collection and analysis of data to communicate information such as project progress, process control data, improvement activities, reasons for failure and cost of quality data
• Providing a feedback loop into manufacturing, reporting findings, and driving actions.
• Monitor progress against critical quality steps, control plans and test methods ensuring compliance is achieved or non-compliance reported and actioned
• Collect, compile, and analyse relevant quality statistical data to obtain information regarding quality performance
• Delivery of training and awareness to the business for areas of process improvement, and compliance to critical quality steps.
• Support waste reduction through engagement on reduction of non-conformance, process capability improvement and losses
• Review of inspection and test results providing feedback to the manufacturing facility
• Training new Quality Control employees
• Performs other duties as requested by management.
Expectation of candidate:
Appropriate experience and skill set to fulfil the aims of the role.
Working knowledge and 5+ years’ experience of a quality focussed manufacturing environment such as General Automated Manufacturing, Automotive, Ceramics, Chemical, FMCG etc
Proven track record of Continuous Improvement and process control/Quality Control IS ESSENTIAL
OEE experience would be HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS