Our client, a large US manufacturer of semiconductor based system solutions with offices in USA, UK and Japan, is building new team of QA Engineers in Prague and looking for experienced manual and automation testers.
QA Manual Engineer
A hands-on manual tester, responsible for ensuring increase of product quality in successive releases. Working with the team in Prague and in Santa Clara.
- Work with Product Owner and QA Lead to understand requirements and provide feedback.
- Together with the team develop test plans and test cases.
- Integrate and configure the software.
- Perform manual testing.
- Report results and problems.
- Support Development teams and Customer Success in solving problems.
- Ensure that quality metrics are being met on a regular basis.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working as Quality Assurance Engineer, System Administration, Tester
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux OS stack, networking, UI testing
- Basic scripting
- Writing test plans, test cases
- Ensure our products meet high standards of quality, performance, and reliability