Our client, the largest Central European betting operator, is looking for a QA Engineer, who will be responsible for manual and technical testing of components related to your area. The candidate should be able to take complete ownership of quality on a project or system, analyze risks and execute a full spectrum of tests with a primary focus on backends. A flexible person who is interested in a wide range of testing areas from frontends, APIs to DB testing and test automation, would be appreciated.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Test analysis and test case preparation for projects related to sportsbook offer
- Plan, schedule and perform manual tests primarily on backends.
- Test APIs (REST, SOAP) and database changes.
- Identify options for test automation and help with design od automation-ready test cases
- Actively participate on planning and testing in an Agile Scrum team and act as an advocate for quality therein
- Regularly communicate with business owners and developers. · Drive process, technical, and operational improvements.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Experience in software testing
- Test analysis skills
- Experience with technical testing of APIs (SOAP, REST, messaging brokers)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and databases
- Advanced English - written and spoken
- Advanced Czech - written and spoken
Nice to have:
Experience with Agile development and testing
Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
Experience with test automation
Knowledge of Java or another object-oriented language