Reed is currently searching for an experienced Property Manager for our international client with a strong presence in Europe. The right candidate will be managing their logistics warehouses within Poland. If you have a similar experience and you are looking for a career change, do not hesitate to contact me.
Your duties will be:
• Direct and supervise the management and maintenance of the property
• Responsible to identify tender and manage CAPEX project works with technical management team
• Monitor the tenant rental performance and compliance with other lease covenants
• Responsible for service charge budget of the property and follow up with actual expenditure
• Responsible for filling property vacancies with new tenants, prepare lease offers, lead lease negotiations
• Maintains tenant relationship and manage tenant complaints and questions
• Responsible for property management policies and procedures review and update
• Provide support on tenant costs analysis and management report need
You should match:
• Bachelor degree or above in Economics, Property Management, Engineering or relevant disciplines
• Minimum 6 years relevant work experience with asset operation experience from logistics and warehouse
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written skills in English and Polish, with extra European language is a plus
• Good analytical / problem solving skills and high level of attention to details
• Detail-minded and willing to take challenge, positive attitude, ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
The company offers:
• Background of a strong international company which is expanding within Europe
• Potential for career growth
• Reporting directly to the top management of the company
• Motivational remuneration and other benefits (car, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, pension fund contribution,…)
Start date: asap / upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.