We are looking for an experienced Property Accountant who speaks fluent English and Polish, based in Warsaw, Poland.
This role is perfect for an experienced accountant who is looking for a brand new opportunity, career progression and would like to be a part of a team in a very successful international company. Check it out:
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements and tax return, VAT return, RETT
- Issue monthly service invoices, and perform AR reconciliation
- Prepare AP entries on a timely basis and process payment on proper procedure
- Coordinate Facility Management team on service charge reconciliation
- Support Asset Operation team on data consolidation as required
- Other ad-hoc reports as required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with industrial properties.
- Good written and spoken English and Polish, with extra language skill in Slovak, Hungarian, German will be a plus.
- Proficient in excel and hands-on reporting experience
- Good understanding of facilty and property management processes, tasks and market practice.
- Good experience in real estate management software.
- With accounting, taxation experience in other countries (Slovakia, Hungary, Czech, Germany) will be a plus.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary scheme
- International and multicultural working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Job and language related continuous training
- Meal vouchers and contribution to spend in your free time
- Team buildings and further activities for the teams
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you agree to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act no. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.