Hiring Now for a Production Supervisor / Cell Leader!!
Are you looking for you the next step in your precision engineering career? Does a leadership / supervisory role interest you? What about the Motorsport, does this field interest you? Yes?... Keep reading
Our client is a forward thinking, modern precision engineering who have been established for almost 50 years, they are AS9100 accredited and growing year on year. They specialise in the manufacture of Motorsport, Aerospace and Medical equipment. Due to expansion, they are now seeking a production supervisor / cell leader to join their growing business. Interested?... Keep reading
The ideal candidate will be seeking career growth and progression, which would suit a highly skilled CNC Miller Programmer, who can manage the planning, resources (people and tooling) and providing strong technical support to their team for the work flowing through production. They will also be expected to perform a production role. Their communication skills should be excellent.
Quality is at the core of what our clients do and therefore, the successful candidate will be expected to understand and instil our quality requirements within their team at all times. Working and communicating with the Quality Manager where required.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic and hands-on in their role to enable the demanding delivery requirements to be met, therefore, they will be expected to understand their workload at all times and communicate with the Production Manager when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Ability to program, set and run CNC milling machinery (Haas using OneCNC or HyperMILL)
• Ensuring consistent quality
• Ensuring delivery dates are met (including operational steps within the workflow prior to delivery)
• Providing technical support (liaising internally or with customers regarding technical aspects)
• Managing a team
Qualifications and Skills
• Read technical drawings
• CAD / CAM essential
• Extensive experience in milling is essential
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong planning and organisational skills – forward thinking approach
• Team player
• Using CMM / Optical scanners
• Overtime available
• 20 Days holiday
• Corporate clothing provided
If there is a level of interest, then apply now as position will be filled soon, for more details e-mail email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.