|Lokalita: STIRLING, STIRLINGSHIRE||Mzda: 45000.00 - 70000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Typ pozice: Trvalý pracovní poměr|
|Shift Type: N/A||Aplikace: N/A|
|Přidáno před: asi rokem||Referenční číslo: 3155341|
As the Procurement Manager - Construction r you will be responsible for delivering a procurement and inventory strategy which will provide ‘best value’ for our client ensuring that the facility has the right materials, at the right time, at the right price, in line with the business goals and to support future growth objective.
You will be a confident user of excel capable of analysing data to identify these opportunities, whilst gaining product knowledge at a faster than average pace. You will have a grounded experience in negotiations and have experience of demonstrating cost savings against branded products.
Key responsibilities include (But, not limited to);
• Line management of a team of buyers to supervise and provide guidance on procurement processes and procedures
• Engage and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders including managing directors, commercial and project teams to understand their requirements
• Manage strategic relationships with external suppliers to enable continuous improvement in the supply chain
• Report on procurement betterment and supplier performance
• Monitor compliance with procurement guidelines
• Preparation of request for proposals and quotations utilising suppliers from the approved database
• Compilation of data relating to supplier responses, highlighting any inconsistencies and presenting information in a manor to enable thorough evaluation
• Conducting negotiations to enable shortlisting of suppliers for effective procurement exercises
• Liaising with site and project teams to provide innovative solutions to their procurement requirements
• Ensuring the alignment of suppliers with Group supply chain framework
• Managing the appraisal process for direct reports, performance benchmarking and continuous improvement
Ideally you will have a technical buying background, be passionate about achieving personal objectives with a demonstrable experience of managing inventory and the wider supply chain.
You will have a proven track record in negotiation, process compliance and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. And, the role will require excellent analytical and IT skills, strong commercial awareness, a measured approach to decision making and the ability to ensure best value procurement.
Making you feel valued is important to our client, so in exchange for your purchasing expertise and technical sourcing capability, they offer a competitive salary, generous reward package in an environment that provides continuous learning, development and a career that's full of opportunity.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please call Simon Johnston-Maude on 0131 240 3680.
43000.00 - 47000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONPřečtěte si více
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
BLACKWOOD, GWENTPřečtěte si více
40000.00 - 48000.00 GBP Per Annum
GLASTONBURY, SOMERSETPřečtěte si více
55000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum
CATFORD, LONDONPřečtěte si více
350.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day
BRISTOL, AVONPřečtěte si více