|Lokalita: FROME, SOMERSET||Mzda: 26000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Typ pozice: Trvalý pracovní poměr|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Aplikace: N/A|
|Přidáno před: 3 měsíci||Referenční číslo: 3120601|
Would you like to be working with a large, prestigious organisation based in Frome?
Then this is the job for you!
This role will see you supporting the Management Accountant in preparing the weekly management accounts including producing detailed performance and variance analysis.
Does this sound like you?
Can you provide the site management team and head office with concise, accurate and timely financial information in line with company policy and procedures.
If the answers to these are yes, apply now!
This prominent organisation boast competitive benefits and flexible working hours, how could you say no?
This company needs you!
• Download weekly OPM reports, creating actual weekly performance data for review with management accountant.
• Assist Batch Analyst in resolving batch issues, ensuring accuracy of shopfloor transactions and reconciling any WIP balances at period end.
• Responsible for the accurate reporting of obsolete and redundant packaging and raw material stock through liaison with planning and marketing, ensuring risk is highlighted early to give the business the opportunity to negate any potential loss.
• Recharging costs of relevant trials to the central R&D team and provide them with any performance/cost information requests.
• To maintain the accuracy and integrity of Master Data within site systems (Oracle/Dynamics, Autocoding, Excel) for all items including system setup of any new products.
• The position holder will work closely with all members of the site team to ensure that all required data relating to production, stocks, waste & performance is accurately recorded in order to ensure robust and timely collation of Operational KPI’s.
• This role supports the Management Accountant to ensure stocks and factory variances are valued in line with group policy and are recorded accurately within the management accounts.
• AAT qualified / CIMA Foundation – actively studying towards CIMA qualification (or similar).
• Experience of ORACLE or Dynamics AX or similar manufacturing and cost accounting systems.
• Excellent I.T. skills - specifically advanced Excel, Power point.
If interested please apply online ASAP
Do not delay, this is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
Alternatively you can email me your CV email@example.com
40000 - 47500 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
REDHILL, SURREYPřečtěte si více
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSPřečtěte si více
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYPřečtěte si více
25000 - 34000 GBP Per Annum
KENILWORTH, WARWICKSHIREPřečtěte si více
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYPřečtěte si více