NQ In-House Legal Counsel- Financial Services
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 p/a
Excellent opportunity to enhance In-House legal skill set, within a multinational business
Opportunity to learn from working closely with a Group Head of Legal
Great levels of autonomy when advising a wide range of internal stakeholders on reactive legal issues
Reed Legal have been instructed to search for a NQ Legal Counsel to join a UK regulated provider of whole sale FX and cross-border payments. You will work alongside the Head of Legal assisting them with providing legal advice to key steak holders of the business in an ad-hoc capacity. This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Lawyer wanting to grow their In-House experience and broaden their skill set in a contractual capacity.
• Supporting the Head of Legal providing timely and accurate legal solutions to the business
• Able to work across complex legal instructions whilst dealing with less complex day-to-day legal tasks and mange time effectively with both streams of work
• Working with an array of colleagues on day-to-day legal operation of the business
• Research and advise on regulatory requirements of the business
• Dealing with any manner of contact and maintain an effective contact management system.
• UK or Commonwealth qualified lawyer
• 0-3 years PQE from a commercial legal background with experience of working In-House
• Great understanding of international commercial contacts
• Worked in the Financial Services/Payments sector
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply online or send your CV, notice period, interview availability and salary expectations to email@example.com
Reed Legal recruit legal professionals into law firms, regulatory bodies and in house teams across the UK. Our expert consultants specialise in individual market sectors across all industries recruiting from Paralegal to Partner, and Legal Assistant to General Counsel.
We appreciate that one size does not fit all and that’s why our highly qualified and friendly team deliver bespoke recruitment solutions tailored to every candidate and client that we partner with.
Find out more about us at reedglobal.com/legal