**Brand New & Exclusive to REED Legal**
A fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Solicitor to join my FMCG client's Legal team in Hertfordshire.
The role will report into the Head of Legal and will be to support various departments in the company.
The main duties include:
- Advising on legal risks
- Leading and developing risk mitigation strategies
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and other documentation
- Ensuring that the company comply with regulations and data protection
- Managing disputes with customers and suppliers
- Liaising with company's Legal teams in other geographical areas
- Other legal responsibilities as required
The candidate must:
- Be a qualified Solicitor
- Have at least 2 years PQE
- Corporate/Commercial/Contracts experience gained in-house or from private practice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to to analyse and recommend solutions regarding any legal issues
This could be a great opportunity for someone looking to move in-house but who has strong Commercial experience. Please apply if you have the relevant skills and experience. In turn, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and benefits.