A rapidly expanding retail business based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, are looking to expand their Learning and Development team by bringing in a L&D Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to join a commercially successful and highly ambitious company and to contribute significantly to their journey moving forwards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a thorough understanding of goals, strategies, challenges and capability gaps of the business and providing commercial learning solutions to address these needs
- Contributing to strategic learning needs after diagnosing the root cause of capability gaps and issues
- Demonstrating the value of learning interventions by linking to the business objectives
- Creating training plans for all employees and that are aligned with the organisations objectives
- Being the go to person within the business for anyone with questions/queries in relation to L&D
- Working with organisation leaders and having a full understanding of their training requirements
- Embracing different styles of training techniques i.e. e-learning, tutorial sessions and class room based coaching
- Working to an allocated budget
- Reviewing the current curriculum and aligning it to current and future business needs
- Directing, delivering and always looking to improve training programmes
- Research, develop and deliver training on business relevant topics
- Making sure that the sales department are fully trained on the different products
- Running the induction process for new starters
- Good at building relationship building
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise work load
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Proven track record of coaching in a dynamic environment
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW or email email@example.com!
REED recruit across 20 specialisms in the UK and overseas, and we have been established for over 50 years. Your local team in Birmingham specialise in recruiting HR roles, both temporary and permanent. Within the team, we have over 25 years’ recruitment experience and have established relationships with a large number of clients across the East and West Midlands. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in the above vacancy or if you would like any advice/support with your job search.