Your role will be to provide Electrical Engineering design support for the delivery of grid services. This will
involve preparing, and designing technical solutions for clients. You will be completing electrical drawings
and supporting the delivery of projects to meet customer expectations within the given timescales.
This role will be largely office based with a requirement for occasional travel to client sites.
• Provide Electrical Engineering Design Services for the Field Operations group.
• Development of Client Design Solutions to deliver grid services.
• Review of site electrical drawings, electrical configuration, equipment, plant, metering and control
data to inform design solution.
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to gather the required design inputs, to ensure all
relevant information is considered at the project design stage and reviewed throughout the project,
ensuring clear communication is maintained.
• Specification of electrical instrumentation panels to meet technical design requirements.
• Preparation of necessary site documentation including design files, method statements and
• Electrical Engineering qualification.
• Knowledge of three phase electrical systems, Medium and low voltage switchgear, Electrical
metering, control, and protection systems, Embedded power generation systems.
• Knowledge in preparation and understanding of electrical drawings.
• Ability to learn quickly, take initiative, and work on assigned projects from start to finish.
• Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• A professional, positive outlook with a structured approach to problem-solving
• Excellent attention to detail and process-driven approach to project delivery.• Excellent computer skills:
• Microsoft suite,
• Electrical CAD software.
• Additional domain training (Electronics, PLC, programming).
• Knowledge of and interest in renewable technologies.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-time
LOCATION: Limerick, Ireland.
SALARY: Competitive based on qualifications, experience, and skills
• Matched pension contribution up to 5% salary
• Self-directed annual training budget and training days.
• Performance-based bonus