Interim In-House Lawyer
High profile Public Sector Body – Central London
£35 – 38p/hr / Six Month Contract
REED Legal London are working on behalf of a high profile public sector body to assist with recruiting two In-House Lawyers for a six month interim assignment.
Key duties will include:
- Advise on sensitive, difficult and complex casework.
- Provide legally sound, clear, and constructive advice, identifying options for clients and the Agency’s senior managers across a range of legal areas.
- Use legal experience to produce sound analysis and use accurate and relevant legal research.
Demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 1 year PQE
- Civil litigation, especially private law claims.
- Good working knowledge of Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2005
- Commercial & General Advisory.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Good working knowledge of one of the following:
- Crime and Courts Act 2013
- Human Rights Act 1998.
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
- Police Act 1997
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984
- Criminal Procedures and Investigations Act 1996
- Extradition Act 2003
- Civil and/or commercial litigation
- Judicial Review
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, including civil recovery, restraint, confiscation and tax.
- EU legislation
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply online or send your CV, notice period, interview availability and salary expectations to email@example.com
Reed Legal recruit legal professionals into law firms, regulatory bodies and in house teams across the UK. Our expert consultants specialise in individual market sectors across all industries recruiting from Paralegal to Partner, and Legal Assistant to General Counsel.
We appreciate that one size does not fit all and that’s why our highly qualified and friendly team deliver bespoke recruitment solutions tailored to every candidate and client that we partner with.
Find out more about us at reedglobal.com/legal