REED is currently looking for an experienced GL Accountant who will work with a well-established British engineering company in Prague. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for running all accounting tasks. The client offers to the right candidate an interesting package of benefits as well as career prospects.
· Running / overseeing all accounting tasks in IFRS / US GAAP for assigned entity
· Prepare month-end journals and maintain general ledger records
· Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Responsibility for completing and reviewing internal and external reporting
· Support internal and external audits
· Cooperate with Finance Business Partners and Group Finance
· Prepare and submit government reports, tax reporting
· Identify opportunities for process improvements
· Relevant previous experience on similar position at least 2 years
· Knowledge of IFRS and Excel
· Strong in building relationships with stakeholders
· Ability to identify priorities quickly and with good analytical skills
· Fluent in English and other European language is a plus
What we offer:
· Attractive salary and benefit package (5 weeks vacation, sick days, lunch vouchers, cafeteria system, referral bonus etc.)
· International environment
· Massages, Pilates, Yoga, language courses at work place
· Potential for career development
· Professional training
Start date: Immediately / negotiable
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.com. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.