|Lokalita: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Mzda: 40000.00 - 44000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Typ pozice: Trvalý pracovní poměr|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Aplikace: 3|
|Přidáno před: 2 měsíci||Referenční číslo: 3054097|
Based in the heart of Victoria, London theis role will be reporting into the Head of Finance, you will own and manage month-end, commercial activities and related financial accounting processes. You will lead management information, profit improvement, financial aspects of bidding and mobilising contracts, financial reporting and integrations between operational and financial IT systems.
• Assess variances in financial performance and reporting packs ensuring they are updated with commentary.
• Manage adherence to finance manual, establish cost controls and report and challenge overspends, where appropriate
• Ensuring the rolling forecast model and budget accurately reflects the operational assumptions of the leadership team
• Adapt existing business models for changes in business environment and/or create appropriate tools as agreed with Head of Finance
• Simple cash flow analysis on a periodic basis to ensure group achieve set targets
• Manage the weekly operational forecasting process and quarterly/annual budgeting process
• Adapt the rolling forecasts and quarterly budgets, for changes to assumptions. Assess financial impact of the same.
• Preparing accurate and timely monthly financial and operational reporting packs for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Work closely with operational teams and Head of Financial on projects linked to new business bids, FP&A or corporate development
You will already be a partly or fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), with a comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and knowledge of financial IT systems, preferably SAP and Great Plains.
The below are additional desirable skills:
• Advanced Excel skills including Macros, Access and Modelling skills
• The Ability to work across different teams, including the Group and central transactional teams and shared service centre.
• Have experience in creating and modifying financial models for reforecasting and sensitivity analysis.
• Have welfare to work industry experience – desirable but not essential
• Thrive under pressure, manage exacting priorities and have a keen eye for detail.
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYPřečtěte si více
24000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, WARWICKSHIREPřečtěte si více
28000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIREPřečtěte si více
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIREPřečtěte si více
25000.00 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
GLENROTHES, FIFEPřečtěte si více