Reed Accountancy are currently working a an exciting Finance Manager position, to join an international I-gaming company.
Reporting to the CFO of the group, you will be responsible for the management of Malta's Fiance Department.
Core responsibilities consists in:
- Preparation of management accounts
- reconciliations of Accounts payable and receivables
- Calculations of taxes payable to the local gaming authority
- preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Provide information and be the point of contact to auditors during audits
About you - Holds a Degree in Accountancy (Hons), or ACCA, with a minimum of 3 to 4 years experience in Accounts, previous Gaming experience is an asset. Experienced in SAP system is a plus. You are a team player, who can work under pressure,with minimum supervision and can manage others.
Interested, and would like to find out more? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +356 99036496