My client is a world class manufacturing company who have been established for over 150 years. Know for a diverse range of products and services, they have a reputation for quality which spans the whole of Europe, and are involved in a number of different sectors. The company has held it's own during Covid as they have a number of high profile contracts which were only slightly affected by the downturn.
They are now seeking additional Coffee Machine Engineers to join the team.
You will be based in the South Wales ideally within the Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot, Llanelli or possibly Cardiff area with access to the M4 corridor. You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, service and repair of traditional and Bean to Cup coffee machines for a number of high profile clients in the restaurant and catering trade. These clients can be highly demanding so the ability to work efficiently and effectively whilst remaining calm and professional at all times is essential.
You will be field based, visiting clients throughout the region responding to maintenance calls and periodic service visits to customers. The role requires 1 weekend in 4 on with overtime payments for these weekends so OTE after training is around £40,000
To be considered for this post the client requires:
- Proven experience of fault finding and repair of bean to cup or traditional coffee machines.
- A proven track record in a field service post
- A calm and methodical manner
- A full drivers licence with no more than three penalty points
- Ideally you will be qualified in either electrical or electronic engineering although experience is more important.
in return the company offers
- Full product training over 3 Months at the companies training centre (1 week in field and 1 week training)
- Competitive salary of £26000 whilst in training rising to £27500 on the completion of 3 months probation. OTE's of £40k are very achievable
- Company van with fuel card and tools
- 25 Days Holiday
- Uniform, laptop & mobile phone
- Pension (paid at 9%)
- Company credit card
- Enhanced overtime rates for weekend work, installation bonuses, commission, annual bonus (5%)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business at an exciting time in its development who have offered stability and security at a challenging time. This could bring great rewards for the right individual.
Please apply online enclosing your current CV and a covering letter stipulating why you would like to be considered for this post.
I look forward to hearing from you.