We are holding immediate interviews!
Contract Type: Permanent
Schedule Type: Full Time
Competitive Salary: £21,000
A highly-regarded law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Leeds office, playing a vital role in supporting their busy corporate team. Your main purpose would be to provide effective and administrative support and assistance to fee earners within a designated unit.
They are a modern and progressive law firm who seek individuals that have skills and personalities that stand out from the crowd. The firm seek a Legal Secretary who is highly motivated, committed and organised to work with Property. Someone who is ready to dive straight in, fit in with the team and produce high quality work.
• Audio & Copy typing using digital dictation system called Big Hand
• Typing and drafting correspondence
• Amending documents
• Effective Diary Management
• Booking meetings
• Assisting with and drafting bills and reports
• Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
• Opening, maintaining and closing files
• Dealing with basic client enquiries
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Scanning and preparing documentation
• General administration i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
Key Skills & Experience
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Able to manage expectations of Lawyers and colleagues
• Efficient diary management skills
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent organisations skills
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail
• Fast, accurate touch-typing speed (at least 70wpm)
• Strong Commitment to client care and providing friendly helpful service
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Flexible, can do approach
• Team player
The salary for the role is competitive and based on prior experience.
If you wish to be considered for this fantastic Leeds based role then please either simply apply or contact Gervas Chipasha at REED.