Job: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: High Peak
Salary: £30,000-£34,000 DOE
Our client is a prestigious FMCG manufacturing company with famous products sold all over the world.
They require an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their established team and offer help and support to the shop floor staff.
You will need to be an experienced Electrical Engineer who can hit the ground running, however the company is a big believer in staff development, so training courses are available for anyone who needs to be brought up to speed on areas they've not worked upon before.
- Provide full Electrical Engineering support to all machines and production lines
- Working on machinery up to the value of £2m
- Programming and Fault Finding PLCs
- Some Mechanical maintenance duties as required
- Light Electrical duties to the premises
This role is not open to anyone without prior experience.
Requirement - Minimum of Level 3 in Electrical Engineering (HNC/HND or above is preferred).
Any candidates from an FMCG background are at a distinct advantage.
Shifts - Mon-Thurs 06.00-14.00 & 14.00-22.00 (alternating). with Friday's being 6-12 & 12-6 (alternating)
No nights or weekend shifts (unless demanded by workload but this would be rare).