1x CNC Miller & 1 X CNC Turner Wanted!
Are you looking for next engineering opportunity? Does working for a reputable global organisation interest you? Are career progression and development of interest to you?
Yes?... Please keep reading
Our client is long established engineering manufacturing company with interests in a variety of different markets within manufacturing and have a customer base covering 5 continents, a truly global organisation.
In line with the company’s current expansion the company is seeking a number of CNC Turners and Millers for the company’s manufacturing site in Cambridgeshire.
Initially working on days (although you must be flexible as the company can revert to shift work including nights) the role will be to run one of the company’s CNC turning or milling centres producing component parts for the company’s range of specialist machinery. You will be setting and operating these machines utilising FANUC controls, using gauges and measuring equipment to check components for quality and accuracy as well as tool changes and other duties.
Components can be of a range of scales from small precision pieces to large heavy components and may require specialist lifting equipment to handle these items on and off the machine tool. If you have issues with lifting objects of 10kg on a regular basis please let me know.
To be considered you must demonstrate:
• A recognised apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
• Experience in the operation of CNC Machine tools utilising Fanuc, Mazatrol (Lathes) or Siemens (Mills) controls
• The ability to understand and work to engineering drawings
• Proven ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Flexibility with regards to work patterns
• In return the company offers a generous basic salary and benefits package commensurate with an organisation of this size and stature, free parking, hot food canteen, private life care, health assurance, subsidised pension.
Then, apply now with a current CV and cover letter explaining why you would be suited to the post, for more details e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best.