|Lokalita: CHELSEA, LONDON||Mzda: 174.99 - 224.09 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Administrativa||Typ pozice: Práce na živnostenský list|
|Shift Type: N/A||Aplikace: N/A|
|Přidáno před: 3 měsíci||Referenční číslo: 3100551|
Your New Role:
• Support the continual development of a culture where Risk Management is integral to all of the Trust’s processes
• Be an ‘expert’ in the field of risk management providing advice and support for all staff.
• Assist the Trust with the strategic planning of the risk management agenda to meet both national and internal targets.
• To be proactive in identifying areas of risk and bringing them to the attention of local staff and the Head of Risk Management in a timely manner.
• Provide advice and support to the relevant senior managers who have a designated lead responsibility for ensuring the Trust meets required risk management standards.
• Support the continued development of the Trust’s risk register.
• Monitor and review progress against the agreed action plans in support of the Care Quality Commissions Fundamental Standards.
• Provide education and training for all Trust staff
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the various IT programmes associated with the management of risk. Datix, Risk Register, STEIS and CAS
• Designated lead for the co-ordination of the bi weekly pressure ulcer panel meetings and maintenance of the pressure ulcer grid
• Provide expert risk management advice for all clinical staff in the organisation
• Prepare for and participate in the external reviews including the development and implementation of action plans, provide advice on the review to the clinical governance committees
• Monitor compliance with the Trust’s Incident Reporting Procedures and the Serious Incident Policy
• Professionally advise and assist in the investigation and reporting of Serious Incidents (SI’s) and other high risk incidents
• Ensure best practice with regards to adverse event reporting, monitoring, trend analysis, action plans and changes in practice
• Participate as required in reporting to the NRLS and Commissioning bodies
• Provide advice and support to all grades of staff in all areas related to clinical risk and optimise their potential
• To develop strategies that facilitate practice development through appropriate teaching programmes.
• When required in conjunction with the two other Clinical Risk Advisors deputise for the Head of Risk Management in their absence with regard to clinical risk.
• Manage department resources in a cost effective way
• Participate in own performance review with the Head of Risk Management, identifying performance objectives and developmental needs
• Continue to update knowledge in relation to risk management on an on-going basis
• To develop an understanding of the experience of having and being treated for cancer.
• To develop an understanding of the common treatments of cancer provided at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' with an up to date CV attached.
14400 - 14400 GBP Per Annum
gravesendPřečtěte si více
13.50 - 13.50 GBP Per Hour
CANARY WHARF, LONDONPřečtěte si více
22000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARROW, MIDDLESEXPřečtěte si více
9 - 9 GBP Per Hour
TADLEY, HAMPSHIREPřečtěte si více
27379.00 - 27379 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARPřečtěte si více