|Lokalita: SOUTHGATE, LONDON||Mzda: 50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Typ pozice: Práce na živnostenský list|
|Shift Type: N/A||Aplikace: 1|
|Přidáno před: 5 měsíci||Referenční číslo: 3039153|
I am working with a Public Sector Organisation who provide affordable housing, care and support and community regeneration services.
As a Category Manager you will develop and lead a specific strategic sourcing programme for defined categories, taking the lead on specific/allocated portfolio of sourcing categories, and contributing significantly to the delivery of allocated procurement projects within key markets.
Our client is looking for the right person with significant and advanced procurement knowledge comprising: advanced negotiation skills, knowledge of strategic sourcing methodologies, knowledge of supply chain theory, persuading and influencing and interpersonal skills, contract law and dispute resolution, statistical and data analysis skills, knowledge of market areas related to specific work categories, finance and leasing knowledge, business development and marketing plans, business accounting.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Masters or degree level qualification
• Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
Knowledge & Experience
• Senior specialist commercial / industry experience in purchasing and supply in a senior management role.
• Significant experience & understanding and application of Strategic sourcing methodologies.
• Proven experience of strategic category management of specific works incl FM and Marketing.
• MHT Standing Financial Instructions, EU procurement directives and UK legislation, eg TUPE, Competition Act, Race Relations, Data Protection, Freedom of Information, etc.
• Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Code of Ethics.
• Category knowledge within the market managed, in all aspects of the market, which also requires engineering knowledge, product knowledge, manufacturing processes, supply chain.
• Project Management - the ability to manage large complex projects, involving personnel from many disciplines/departments in client organisations and suppliers.
• The ability to visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts and to make logical considered decisions based on the available information.
• Proficiency in the use of e-commerce tools, E-tendering, E-auctions.
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for this role please click 'Apply now'.
400.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Hour
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONPřečtěte si více
45.51 - 47.5 GBP Per Hour
BOOTLE, MERSEYSIDEPřečtěte si více
315.86 - 315.86 GBP Per Day
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXPřečtěte si více
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIREPřečtěte si více
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIREPřečtěte si více