REED Türkiye is looking for a “C&B Specialist” for its international client that works in industrial and medical gases sector.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economy, Business Administration or Engineering Fields
• Preferably 3 years of experience in the field of Human Resources most of which consist of compensation & benefit, HR Operations and HR Budget Processes
• Oral and written communication skill in English (min. CEF A2 level)
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Preferably familiar with SAP
• No military obligation for male candidates
• Controlling the budget and actual personnel costs on a monthly basis and reporting the deviations
• Revision of individual in salary increase and promotion periods in a way to keep within grading structure and salary bands
• Conducting the preparation, approval and evaluation processes of KPI forms within the framework of performance and bonus system.
• Specifying C&B offers for the new joiners in line with policy
• Preparing monthly, annual and ad hoc HR reports when necessary
• Supports and controls monthly payroll process. Prepares, supports and coordindates payroll related reports and transactions
• Participates as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives
• Supports the tasks the field of other Compensation & Benefits duties (grading systems, job evaluation, salary adjusments, headcount planning, sales incentives and performance bonus systems, salary management and employee budgeting)