Our multinational partner company is looking for an enthusiastic Business Treasury Specialist colleague with fluent English knowledge.
- Continuous monitoring and oversight of internal and external liquidity requirements and ratios
- Data analysis and financial reporting to senior management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Preparing materials for governance meetings involving senior members
- Making decisions on complex funding activities based on daily branch liquidity requirements
- Support the preparation of the business requirement documentation and take part in user acceptance testing
- Keeping in touch with Regional / Country Treasury teams and liquidity subject matter experts to ensure appropriate regional inputs into the global liquidity initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience in Treasury or Finance
- University/College degree in Finance/Accounting
- Active professional English language knowledge is a must
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and maintain active communication with a large number of partner teams across the region.