Area Sales Manager Senior – Eastern Europe
Our client is an international leader in magnesium production specialized in plant and animal nutrition, construction and food industry. Company thrives to be a specialist in the business of magnesium products for agricultural and industrial applications.
At this role, your main goal will be Key Account Management together with Business Development of new clients mainly in construction and engineering industry.
Our client provides a full training course for several weeks and continuous sales education, so you can never stop pursuing self and career development.
• Identifying the key stakeholders in B2B markets for the launch of new products
• Contracts commercial development of future and current products
• Promoting and development of new sales strategies across Europe
• Close cooperation with R&D and production
• Business Development and customer satisfaction
• Bachelor´degree in chemistry, natural science, mechanical engineering or similar
• Exceptional Sales expertise and Business Development skills in technical fields/products
• Fluent in English and German is a must, Dutch is welcomed
• Experience with industrial solutions for various customers is welcomed
• Availability to travel
• Full support of a leader in the market with a complete training
• Competitive salary
• Lucrative bonuses for successful projects
• Company Car
• Career progression
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager with exceptional communication skills and with fluency in english and german language.
As a reward, you can expect a very fulfilling career path with endless options.
The role will flexible in terms of traveling and combined home office.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume.
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
Looking forward to our cooperation
Mikuláš Černý, Business Manager.