Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Agricultural and Motor Vehicle Engineering Lecturer
Role – Part time, temporary
Location – North Yorkshire
Salary - £20 - £30 per hour including holiday pay
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a college on an exciting new role in North Yorkshire.
As we reach the Easter break, we are looking for an experienced Agriculturist or Agricultural Engineer to join the college on a part time basis, ongoing.
- You will be required to teach apprenticeships in Land-based Engineering Operations, Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance (Light and Heavy Vehicle) practical and theory.
- Three days per week.
What you will need:
- Relevant professional qualification in Agricultural, Agricultural Engineering to Diploma Level (Level 3)
- Current teaching qualification to PGCE/Cert Ed level or equivalent or willing to work towards
- Relevant experience of working within the agricultural and agricultural engineering industry
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.