REED is currently searching for high energy professionals who are great communicators, have an analytical mindset and can deliver first rate customer service. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be providing professional and effective technical support to end users via telephone, email, or remote access for our international client located in Prague. If you are interested in progressing in the field of IT support and wish to be a top problem solver for your colleagues and clients, then read further!
The Technical Support Analyst provides professional and effective support to end users via telephone, email, or remote access. The position is part of a global Service Desk with teams located in several locations including St. Louis, Missouri, Prague, Czech Republic, Petten, Netherlands, and Saclay, France.
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support, installation, and configuration services through inbound phone and ticketing system
- Independently identifying, troubleshooting, documenting, and resolving issues, collaborating, and escalating complex problems
- Participating in software installation, installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
- Representing the Service Desk with technical teams and on projects, providing support requirements, and ensuring knowledge transfer to peers in the global Service Desk.
- Maintaining accurate and timely updates to tickets; use and contribute knowledge to an internal knowledge base, documenting procedures for installation and troubleshooting.
- Possible team rotation and 2nd shift work (home office and additional compensation)
Experience and skills
- Previous 2-3 years’ experience working in a technical support environment is necessary
- A degree in computer science, information technology, business, or related discipline. (Equivalent work experience acceptable in place of a degree)
- Capable of working independently on complex cases.
- Can communicate at a professional level in English and German or French
- Proven knowledge and experience of Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems such as Windows 10 including installation and configuration
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computers in a managed Windows network environment
- Understanding of corporate IT infrastructure such as network devices, servers, VPN, printers, and workstations and how they interact with each other
- Proven experience installing software / applications
- Deskside support knowledge including computer hardware and software as well as general office equipment including copiers, faxes, scanners, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- 200 hours of vacation (equivalent to 25 days) and 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours and home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Friendly international environment
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: Flexible with set core hours (after probation)
Starting date: ASAP
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!