REED is currently searching for candidates who are interested in or have experience in the field of recruitment and talent acquisition for our client, a global professional services company. If you are an active team player, have excellent customer service skills and want to use your English language skills in a large and diverse team, then read further to see what your role would look like as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Conduct hiring and candidate sourcing approaches alongside the client.
- Review sourced resumes and determine if they are potential matches against open positions
- Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is suitable to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
- Facilitate candidate assessments, as required and present screened candidate shortlist to hiring manager for review.
- Post legally compliant job descriptions to the internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required
- Communicate feedback, results and organise start dates to hiring managers, candidates, clients, and agencies
- Use recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation.
- Be apart of highly collaborate requisition intake discussions with hiring managers.
- Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
- Perform data mining approaches using advanced search techniques.
Qualifications and skills
• Your written and verbal English is at a professional level
• You have excellent customer service skills and are an active team player
• You pay attention to the finer details and can analyse and solve complex issues
• You have strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems)
• You are proactive in taking initiative and actively think about improvements
• You are flexible and adaptable to learn new processes
• Experience in talent acquisition/ HR or service delivery or call/contact centre is a benefit
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Hybrid working model - combination of home office and working on-site
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance contribution, discounts for employees, laptop, psychological support hot link, etc.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!