Our client is a leading supplier of high-performance semiconductors with manufacturing facilities and a research laboratory.
Supply Chain Specialist - Strategic Buyer
The main task is to ensure a systemically complete purchasing process (approach selected suppliers, negotiate business terms and carefully implement everything into the systems). I.e. focus on "business" rather than detailed technical knowledge of products.
WHAT AWAITS YOU IN THIS ROLE?
• Strategic purchase of materials, care for key suppliers (conclusion of new contracts, price negotiations, monitoring of fulfillment of the conditions of existing contracts, etc.)
• Investments and development projects, cooperation with technicians and developers (tendering for new parts/equipment)
• Savings and cost reduction, cooperation with the quality department (reporting, planning and finding savings)
• Market and supplier analysis (direct material)
• Active management of suppliers (selection, evaluation and development)
• Change management (cooperation in the introduction of material changes)
• Ideally at least 3 years of experience in a similar position (sourcing, category management, SCM)
• Knowledge of the purchasing process, emphasis on negotiation and at the same time building quality relationships
• Ability to make independent decisions, think strategically and operationally, systematicity
• English and Czech at C1 level
• Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
• Mature personality, common sense, natural responsibility, patience, drive for the goal
WHAT THE EMPLOYER OFFERS YOU:
• The certainty of a successful international energy company with a future.
• A combination of a global company and a production unit where we know each other personally and cooperate.
• Cooperation with development and other techniques
• Experienced manager and the whole team
• 5 weeks vacation
• 7.5 hours of flexible working time
• Subsidized meals in the race canteen/ration cards
• Cafeteria system (possibility to use collected points in the field of education, sports or other leisure activities) in the amount of CZK 6,000 per year.
• Pension contribution 2-3% of salary.
• Mobile SIM cards with a discounted flat rate.
Rewards for years of service and also upon retirement and other benefits.