For our client, a high-tech company – the world´s most advanced provider within its technology, with customers across the globe, REED is currently sourcing for a Senior Statutory Accountant for a 1-year contract. In this role you will be working with 5 other Senior Accountants and you will be rewarded very motivationally. If you think this is a right opportunity for you, let us know about yourself.
In this role your primary responsibilities will include:
- To work with our service providers to prepare statutory accounts for 30+ entities covering EMEA,
APJ and LATAM under local GAAP.
- To manage year-end statutory audits from planning through to completion.
- To work closely with tax department to ensure corporate tax compliance filings are
completed on time.
- To identify areas of improvement in the statutory process and implement such changes as are
necessary to achieve efficiency.
- To work with our service providers to prepare statutory accounts for all entities under local GAAP.
- To work with legal department to ensure all corporate governance filings are completed
- To report to key stakeholders on KPIs/Key deliverables.
- To work with service providers to ensure local books are adequately maintained in countries
- To ensure all other local compliance requirements, surveys etc. are completed.
- To assist the international GL team with month/quarter end flux and variance analysis.
- To assist with ad-hoc projects as and when they arise.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Accounting Qualification achieved in the following or similar bodies - ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- 3-5 Years relevant Post Qualification Experience.
- Strong understanding of both US GAAP and local statutory accounting principles and experience in US GAAP to IFRS/local GAAP conversions.
- Prior experience in a multinational environment is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Presentational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high growth and fast paced environment, and a desire to take on ad hoc projects with an “all hands-on deck” mentality.
- Proficiency with Excel and data analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Other Desired Experience: Experience with NetSuite/SAP ERP
Our client offers:
• background of a stable international company with a leading position on the market
• responsible and independent role
• dynamic environment alongside cooperation with talented people
• motivational remuneration and other benefits
Start date: October
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.