New opportunity for Sales Professionals! REED is currently seeking a senior candidate who has experience in sales for our client, international energy company with years of history on the market. Are you open to new opportunities? Do you want to utilize your sales experience and use Swedish and English on daily basis? Then read more!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Providing specialized support to a portfolio of authorized distributors offering application expertise and solutions
- Support and guidance in development of marketing programs, sales pipeline, and account management standards in designated sector
- Contributing to pricing decisions consistent with defined offer standards
- Providing insights into market conditions, competitor activities and emerging opportunities
Who is the ideal candidate for this position?
- Proven work experience as a sales representative ideally around 5 years (3 years minimum)
- Fluency in English and Swedish (C1)
- Knowledge of Sales Force and sales pipeline
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Engineering background preferred
- Analytic, strategic and tactical mind-set
Our client offers:
- Annual bonus
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution and much more!
Salary: 50k+ (Depending on experience
Start date: Negotiable
Does this offer sound interesting? Send me your CV in English and I will reach out to tell you more details!