We are looking for a proactive and motivated test manager to assist in effectively leading a team of test engineers, to plan and drive activities related to testing automation, and to help coordinate our team’s work on cross-platform projects.
Your tasks will include:
- Cooperating with the development team, analysts, managers, business representatives, test engineers, and managers from other groups;
- Managing the testing process: overseeing testing deadlines, randomly checking task fulfillment;
- Participating in the development of the team and testing processes;
- Analyzing requirements and estimating labor intensity for testing;
- Creating and monitoring the implementation of test plans and plans for testing automation;
- Participating in the planning and management of integration testing that is performed by our team;
- Carrying out functional and integration service testing and end-to-end process testing across multiple systems; managing regression testing;
- Testing some of the functionalities yourself.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a testing team (of 3 or more people);
- The ability to test web applications and services, knowledge of their specifications;
- Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation (writing scripts, test plans, checklists, metrics);
- A good understanding of testing theory;
- Experience in using Java, TestRail, Selenium, Confluence, and Jira;
- Practical experience in testing automation, knowledge of modern tools for auto-testing;
- At least an upper-immediate level of written English, and an intermediate level of spoken English.