Our client is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind them. They have a very important IT centre in Prague.
As Python Data Developer, your main responsibility will be to build and support all infrastructure needs associated with running the securitized product’s mortgage data processes. Together with your team you will be providing the opportunity of working with an array of technologies to process data from multiple external sources and post process this data which then allows it to be easily streamed to users in an efficient manner.
What will you be doing?
- Helping out with various regulatory initiatives critical for the firm
- On-boarding / post processing of agency data from EMBS, CMO data from INTEX and CMBS data from Trepp and Corelogic / Tenten loan data
- Using analytical and problem solving skills to manage production issues
- Developing / Supporting for Research / Trading desk
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in relational database technology using Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle, including SQL, table design, indexing techniques etc.
- Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Perl is an advantage
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Unix / Shell scripting
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with cloud