Our client was founded to shape airflow so that a world of applications can be heated, ventilated, cooled and refrigerated more efficiently, more flexibly and more quietly.
The more they do this, the greater the benefit for humankind.
We are looking for Senior Production/Operations Manager for our refurbished production premises with intentions to grow even more!
As Operations Production Manager you are responsible for lean workflow in the production from material input to final product meeting the quality demands and much more
- Responsible for optimizing and establishing unity of purpose and direction of the production organization, creating and maintaining an environment that ensures that the production meets the internal requirements.
- Adjusting the production capacity to comply with market needs ensuring that our clientis competitive on lead time.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining a clear and visual communication with Customer Service.
- Responsible for developing and fulfilling the production needs of the range of products
Responsibilities and Authorities
- In co-operation with General Manager ensure that the strategy demands to the production are being implemented and executed.
- Ensure that strategy and policies are communicated to Production department and complied with.
- Lean workflow in the production from material input to final product
- Assembly and Machine shop management
- Optimizing and establishing unity of purpose and direction of the production department, creating and maintaining a safe environment
- Adjusting production capacity to comply with market needs and the needs of the Group
- Establishing, developing and maintaining a clear and visual communication with other departments
- Projects and their implementation
- Work closely with R&D and other production managers to develop production across the Group
- Lead and manage the Production department and ensure that procedures are followed and adjusted and updated when necessary
- Conduct regular one-to-one meetings with production employees
- Conduct and record outcome of performance review meetings
- Ensure that the manpower resources are in accordance with the workload
- Constantly seek and build production competences and best practices
- Ensure a flexible production unit
- Hiring new employees
- Maintenance of buildings and installations, surroundings, access conditions
- Maintenance of infrastructure in general
- Set up and maintain work stations e.g. table, chairs etc.
- In co-operation with General Manager management of new projects regarding buildings, new product lines, etc.
Increase or decrease capacity profile
Authority to request plan reduction in case of overbooking
- Experience on similar leading role in terms of managing production, facility, technology, strategy etc.
- Deep technical background from production environment
- Experience from HVAC Industry is a huge benefit
- Fluency in English and Czech Language is a Must
- Organizational and Representative personality
- Vision to develop the company alongside with yourself
- Above standard salary package
- Company benefits
- Modern premises with plan to build more
- Company car
- Opportunity to grow together with the company
Please do not hesitate to apply for the role with the English version of your CV.
We are looking forward for our cooperation!