Our client is now looking for a new colleague, who will join their team that is responsible for operations and standards defining Office 365 & Azure AD solutions. The team consists of 7 highly qualified professionals. They believe that their cooperation will enrich each other. You will cooperate not only with their internal team but also with O365 administrators over the whole Group around the globe.
You will be responsible for administration, maintenance, and tuning of the assigned areas of O365 services. You will work in a cross-functional environment with end-to-end responsibility from business requirements analysis, implementation, testing to deployment right through to production and support.
The ideal candidate would have experience with O365 platform and management of O365 groups. If you have experience working in a proactive and dynamic team environment, that would be ideal!
• High school degree, University degree is a plus
• At least 1-year experience in O365 services
• Experience with MS O365
• Experience with PowerShell, LDAP, Active Directory, troubleshooting data flows
• Communicative English
• Semiautonomous level of decision and problem-solving.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
• Responsibility for result delivery and effective task prioritization.
• Innovative thinking, ability to discuss various solutions.
• Ability to see the problem from various perspectives to suggest the most suitable solution.
• Ability to deliver on time and in expected quality.
• Communication skills - meetings and cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer, apart from competitive salary:
- Easily negotiable flexi office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – iOS or Android device
- Complimentary tea, subsidised coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room.
- Technical trainings and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial trainings
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus