Do you know your way around the electronic components and enjoy tinkering with printed circuit boards? Do you want to be responsible for implementing new equipment and processes in automotive industry and be leader of the project?
If it sounds just like you, don’t hesitate and send me your CV!
- Overseeing project of Inverter assembly from defining phase to completion of project
- It’s Pilot project- If successful, you will then take part in implementation in other plants around the world
- You will work closely with other parts of Manufacturing engineering to define viable processes and equipment
- You will be tasked with Validating the specifications for toolings and softwares based on the specific needs of plant
- You will be tasked with developing and implementing new processes, their instructions & Quality Control Instructions
- Position with high level of independence
- Close communication with suppliers and internal customers, therefore you will need to be able to get your point across
- 20% of work is spent traveling globally to suppliers and other plants
- High level of English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes/assembly of an inverter, PCB or other electronics is a must
- Experience with program management tools
- Experience as manufacturing engineer in automotive companies
- Master degree in Manufacturing or Mechatronics engineering is an advantage but may be substituted with enough experience
You can expect:
- Being part of a company that works on TOP projects in the automotive field
- To have a wide scope of activity within this global role
- A superior financial reward
- Career development and progression
- Open company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Workshops during working hours
- Cafeteria system, FlexiPass
- Multisport card
- Mobile tariffs
- and more
Start date: Immediately / by agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please feel free to contact me and send me your CV.
Benjamín Nevěčný, REED – Engineering
+420 602 780 613; Benjamin.Nevecny@reed.com
Follow us at www.reedglobal.cz for more job opportunities.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. You give this consent for a period of 3 years after sending it.