Would you like to start your career in an international company based in Brno? Are you looking for a job with flexible hours so you would have time for your studies at the same time? Are you interested in learning more about technical support? This is a great opportunity for somebody who doesn’t have any experience and would like to use their Italian on a daily basis. You would work in multinational environment where you can use a variety of languages and be part of world-known brands.
This position is suitable for students but also for anybody else who prefers flexible working hours.
What will you do?
· Provide remote technical support to employees or via ticketing tool.
· Schedule your work time to your needs.
· Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues.
· Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
What are we looking for?
· Italian of minimum level B2.
· Fluent English.
· Interested learning new skills.
· Pro-customer approach and multitasking skills.
· User knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
What do we offer?
· Relocation support even for candidates relocating within the Czech Republic.
· Opportunity to work from home.
· Free language courses.
· Work in brand new offices in centre of Brno.
· Multisport card.
· Meal allowance.
· 25 days of a paid leave.
· Training courses.
· Teambuilding activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536; email@example.com