REED Client, leading provider of heat treatment services worldwide based in the UK, is currently looking for an IT Admin & Asset Co-Ordinator who have a passion for developing themselves into an IT position and have very strong organization and administration skills.
The IT Admin & Asset Coordinator will be working very closely with the IT Services Manager and various teams to develop and improve the asset management processes and procedures and to promote the IT Asset Management function within the company.
- Working closely with the (European) IT Operations team, maintain an accurate CMDB with Group IT’s ITSM solution (Halo), including:
- Continual review of processes underpinning the CMDB upkeep.
- Producing and distributing CMDB reports.
- Automating CMDB updating wherever possible or performing ‘manual’ updates to maintain accuracy as data is provided (during Plant closures etc.).
- Perform audits and establish baselines for each respective CI with reconciliations undertaken to reflect the current position as accurate.
- Participate in procurement process for Europe, including:
- Maintain an accurate stock position for both hardware and software licenses.
- Generate and manage Purchase Orders via the Halo Request management work queue and Company’s ERP solution (AX).
- Managing Invoices and associated queries related to IT procurement.
- Be responsible for Software Licensing such that an accurate Dashboard is maintained, and any compliance audits can be effectively covered
- Co-ordinate the monthly reporting schedule to ensure all reports are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage the travel/site visit schedule to ensure our commitment is achieved.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Degree qualified
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence and persuade others; to be able to communicate in English and Czech on professional level (to be able to deal with customers / suppliers / peers at all levels in a professional manner in Czech and English language).
- Previous experience working with an ITSM solution (“Halo” for managing workloads is advantage).
- Strong organizational and administration skills, process driven and able to evidence they are detail oriented; ability to plan and prioritize work while responding flexibly to sometimes rapidly changing priorities. Good supplier management skills.
- Good understanding and previous experience with procurement process (raising orders, processing invoices, etc.)
- A high energy professional capable of making a difference within the business and able to work towards a common vision or goal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, excellent active listening, and analytical skills. Methodical approach to work.
- Ability to work well and continue to deliver results under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct management control.
- Working knowledge of ITIL would be useful.
Location: Prague 8, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable / Immediately
We can offer you:
- International environment with career progression possibilities
- Competitive salary
- Other benefit: 5 weeks of holidays, sick days, Meal vouchers, Cafetéria.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Recruitment & Office Manager
REED Czech Republic