Prestigious FMCG company is looking for a new Financial Controller Manager and REED is helping them to find the fittest candidate. In this position you will be in charge of analysis of financial performance, providing the business recommendations which will support decisions of the management team.
Responsibilities and Activities:
• perform analysis to identify opportunities and risks, recommend follow-up actions,
• coordinate all planning cycles for business units, monthly reporting decks, present to Management Team, Finance Director and General Manager,
• support business, economic and accounting analysis during acquisitions, restructuring projects,
• support the audit process and perform relevant internal controls.
• University degree in Business Administration or similar,
• at least 5 years working experience in similar position in FMCG company,
• Czech/Slovak and English language - full professional proficiency,
• accurate, flexible thinking, time management skills, high analytical skills,
• advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with SAP.
Our client offers:
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days per year,
• competitive remuneration and bonus,
• cafeteria system, employee discount on products,
• car, mobile phone and laptop for work purposes as well as personal use,
• pension insurance contribution and many more.
Start date: Immediately / negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.