What makes our client a unique place to work? The combination of growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
- Provide Install Move Add Change (IMAC), Break-Fix and end user support activities as required.
- Stage Build and Image systems with standard client image (aka eCore).
- Complete special projects as requested by Customer.
- Provides technical training to more junior employees.
- Perform data collection/preservation activities as they relate to migrations and/or eDiscovery.
- Where required, provide support for the Manufacturing "Shop Floor'' handhelds, laptops and scanner devices.
If you have:
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytic/Troubleshooting Skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and basic business application.
- Strong Customer Support Skills.
- Minimum 2 years desk side support services.
- A+, MCP, MCSE or equivalent certification desired.
- Basic knowledge of networks, telecom, and compute/storage.
- Advanced knowledge of MacOS & iOS environment & administration.
- Advanced understanding of the MacOS imaging & end-point deployment process.
- Basic understanding of policy, user certificates and keychains design, management and deployment.
- Advanced knowledge of mobile device support
What you can expect:
Become part of the ‘flagship’ success story - We go through enormous growth.
An organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
An environment where you can make your own ideas a reality
Drive your own career
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV!