Design Engineer - Hydraulics
Design Engineer – Hydraulics
Our client is one of the world's most famous brands in the field of compact construction machines, heavy construction and handling equipment. In a production plant near Prague, where it produces compact machines.
They have a training and innovation center there, specializing in the development of new machines or components with the most modern equipment for testing technology.
The company manufactures one machine after another and supplies practically the whole of Europe, Asia and Africa, and that is why they need You!
The main goal of this position is to cover the comprehensive testing of the manufactured machine and its functionality.
Responsible for creating and maintaining engineered designs of assigned products, systems or components in order to be competitive in function, manufacture and marketing.
- University - Engineering
- Knowledge of Hydraulics on senior level
- Excellent IT skills (CAD, CAE, CREO MS Office, …)
- English language
- Communication and leadership skill- Project Management
- Experience in an industrial environment ( Knowledge of compact machines is an adventage )
- Minimum 5 years of experience necessary
The job requires to deliver a product, a system or a component in a timely manner in line with initial requirements (ability to work within cost constraints and to deadlines)
Needs to develop strong problem-solving skills and a pro-active approach for generating new ideas
The job requires right decision making ability.
IN ADDITION TO THE ENVIRONMENT OF GREAT PEOPLE AND THE ENVIRONMENT OF A STEADILY GROWING COMPANY WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- up to 100.000 CZK/month – salary based on your skills and experience
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Quality subsidized meals in the cafeteria or meal vouchers.
- Pension contribution - after a trial period of 3% of gross salary
- Company laptop and telephone
- Language and vocational courses and training
- Corporate events
If you are interested in the offer and want to learn more - send us your CV !