My client, a London based fin tech company, that specialises in smart data analytics for Finance Service professionals globally, is currently building new IT&Data centre in Prague and we are looking for experienced professionals to join their team.
The Platform gives influential decision makers a competitive edge by ingesting a large number of data sources, structuring and credentialling unstructured data, running advanced analytics and machine learning models to derive decision insights.
DETAILED ROLE DESCRIPTION:
- You will be responsible for ensuring completeness, accuracy and efficiency of various modules of the platform against their technical specification.
- You will design and execute test cases, provided feedback to developers and data scientists, report and track bugs and other QA metrics, help troubleshoot and solve issues.
- You will help implement and scale our functional, E2E, regression and unit testing frameworks across the SDLC.
- A computer science university degree or relevant work experience
- Proven experience in a QA role of web applications.
- Cross-browser, cross-device testing experience – Browserstack or similar.
- Test automation experience – Selenium or similar.
- Angular/Protractor experience.
- Experience with working in an agile and TDD development environment.
- Project management experience.
- Familiarity with QA processes across the whole SDLC: requirements setting, design, planning, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, support.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
WHY YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
- Work for a Company that will revolutionise the Risk industry.
- Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally.
- Capitalise on an unparalleled career progression opportunity.
- Build technical development skills in an industry with a significant growth potential (both in India and globally).
- Learn structured problem-solving and pyramid-based communication skills.