REED is currently looking for an International Supply Chain Coordinator to join our client´s supply chain team. If you have relevant experience and fluency in English, check it out!
- You will have oversight of Global Freight Forwarders and marine shipping lines, ensure contractual compliance through stipulated performance reviews
- Act as liaison between our client and the suppliers on day-to-day operational issues and project related to management of change
- Support "Order to ship" activities while ensuring controls compliance
- Contribute to the periodic tendering and outcome implementation, building and maintaining productive relations with Global Business Units, Global Customer Service, supply chain logistics & distribution
- Develop expertise and networks to support supply chain activities in Europe and in Middle East
- Ensure controls compliance (payments, documentation, regulations, supplier system access, control reports review and audits)
- Steward regional KPIs and develop plan to reach target performance
- Drive best practice and continuous improvement
What you should have:
- High School and/or University graduates
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in supply chain is a must
- Fluency in English language
- Understanding of order to cash process
- Microsoft Suite knowledge
- Professionalism and positive attitude
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage daily responsibilities effectively, problem solving skills
What is waiting for you:
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution and much more!
Sounds good? Then send me your CV now!
Looking forward to our cooperation!