Do you have experience managing full HR agenda in a manufacturing company? Do you speak fluent English and do you have good knowledge of Czech Labour Law? This is a great opportunity in a company in Vysočina.
- Advise and support the local Management Team with all personnel related topics in order to achieve business goals
- Provide a consultancy service in the area of HR policies for managers
- Ensure and implement qualified people management in close collaboration and alignment with the business, considering Corporate HR processes (eg. recruitment, training, leadership development, succession planning, organizational development, compensation, payroll and HR controlling etc.)
- Ensure the compliance of HR activities with legal, tax and social security, relevant labour law and labour security issues
- Implement, monitor and sustain global and local HR processes, guidelines, policies and projects in alignment with the HR functions and Corporate Center
What should the right candidate have?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HR at a manufacturing company
- University degree
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 level) and Czech
- Good knowledge of Czech Labour Law
- Excellent communication skills and hands-on approach
This opportunity comes with:
- Generous annual bonuses
- Company car for private use
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Above standard number of holiday days
- Company catering
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the right experience, please apply or send me your resume to my email address below. I look forward to hearing from you!
Barbora Hanelova, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; email@example.com;
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic