For our client - an international company with an extensive network of warehouse and industrial real estate properties across Europe - we are looking for Facility Manager responsible for the operational and technical management of an industrial buildings located near the cities Warsaw, Legnica, Katowice, Torun and Lodz. Currently we are expanding the team to cover these locations, so do not hesitate to apply if you have experience with management of industrial buildings.
• operational and technical management of the industrial warehouse (revisions, repairs, minor reconstructions, energy management)
• organization, coordination and control of external suppliers
• tender management for external service providers
• supervision of preventive maintenance and servicing of facility-related equipment
• High school/University degree - technical education
• working experience in the field of maintenance and technical management of buildings - industrial buildings is a must
• minor experience with property management is an advantage
• fluency in English due to communication with foreign colleagues
• autonomous and responsible approach
• driving license B
Our client offers:
• background of a stable international company with a strong position on the market
• dynamic environment alongside cooperation with talented people
• potential for further career development
• motivational remuneration and other benefits
Locations: Warsaw – office, Legnica, Katowice, Torun and Lodz
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
We are looking forward to cooperation
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.