We are looking for a candidate with excellent Finnish grammar who has a creative soul and passion for translation. Our client is a leading specialist in electronics and telecommunications. This role is based in their shared service centre in Brno, second largest city of the Czech Republic. While you will work mostly independently, you will have a support of a stable Nordic speaking team.
This role is perfect for a fresh graduate who is looking for the first full time experience related to marketing, copywriting or translation.
- Creatively translate existing product descriptions and specifications from English to Finnish to make sure customers know what type of product is right for them.
- Create and update product descriptions for a specific product category (e.g. phones, games, movies) in Finnish language and publish products on the Nordic websites.
- Add and update product specifications for online stores in Nordic countries as well as prepare and adjust product pictures according to the internal guidelines.
- Publish articles and banners on the company websites.
- Native speaker of Finnish (excellent grammar is essential)
- At least C1 level of English
- Creative mind
- Interest in electronics and familiarity with the terminology is a plus
- Education or experience in translation / copywriting / blogging but it is not a must
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefit system
- High-quality training program, personal development plan and language classes
- Social and sport events
- Regular fruit days
- Discounted gym membership and massages
- Chill-out zone, PlayStation, Library
- Attractive working environment within a multinational company
- Modern office in the city center with a great terrace
- Relocation reimbursement
- Pension Scheme
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, flexible hours
Interview process: Skype interview + online test
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested, please apply directly or send us your CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Amalie Chuda, REED – MSS
(+420) 702 118 606; firstname.lastname@example.org