For our client, one of the largest IT companies in the world, we are searching for Vulnerability Management Engineer to join team in Prague.
Team in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of around 150 people passionate about Cyber Security. You will support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers.
Vulnerability management engineer designs and configures vulnerability management solutions on various information technologies and platforms, automates vulnerability data processing and reporting, performs technical threat/risk and vulnerability assessments, creates customized vulnerabilities notifications and other advisories to our clients and supports operational teams in various vulnerability remediation and management activities.
- Experience in IT, optimally in Security, with exposure to infrastructure and application vulnerability scan configurations, vulnerability assessments and vulnerability management
- Working knowledge of security principles, techniques, and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design, and security operations
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Experience with scripting, e.g. in Python
Nice to have skills
- Certifications from vulnerability management areas
- Security hardening techniques and hardening standards, patching
- Ability to design and document security operational procedures
What we offer
- You will be part of a customer-facing team providing services within their security operational environments.
- Opportunity to work on various interesting projects delivered to our global TOP 500 clients and with the newest trends in the cyber security area
- Professional training and acquisition of crucial security certificates
- Ability to move between different teams with different specializations in either offensive or defensive security
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Remote work