Our client is a leading energy SaaS company delivering highly-technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Their innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. The company is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Technical Recruiting Manager based in their newly opened Brno, Czech Republic office. This role will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of top talent for the company with a primary focus on our technology hiring needs.
• The role initially will be an individual contributor with the expectation of evolving into a requisition carrying leadership role at some point in the near future.
• Partner with the Technology team to proactively understand recruitment needs.
• Ability to understand complex job descriptions and create a supporting recruitment strategy utilizing a variety of resources and tools to include passive recruitment methods.
• Develop deep partnerships with local Universities; participates in on campus recruiting events.
• Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
• Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
• Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of screening questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
• Ensures compliance with all country specific employment laws.
• Development of a pipeline of technical talent for future needs.
• Ensures an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Fluent spoken and written English
• 5+ years of technology recruitment experience is required.
• 2+ years corporate recruiting experience is required.
• Minimum 1-2 years leading a recruiting team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficient with applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow up abilities.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com