Our client is a technology platform for venues and event owners to take control of their ticketing experience, giving them tools they need to keep their venues full and their fans happy.
The team is designing UX and developing solutions for running the business - setting up & launching events, managing yield process. We are looking for a well-rounded Senior Software Engineer, Frontend to join us.
In order to set you up for impact on day one, we'll expect you to have this on your first day:
- Solid experience building exceptional web applications
- Strong knowledge of JS, CSS/SCSS, HTML5
- Understanding general principles how web applications work
- Solid understanding of UX patterns and best practices
- Desire to write clean code and follow patterns
- Hands-on experience working with HTTP-based API and SSR
- Experience in any modern UI library/framework (Vue/React/Svelte)
What will you be responsible for:
- Simplify complex interfaces using the tiny technology stack: HTML (django templates), SCSS/CSS, ES6 + petite-vue;
- Bring a little frontend magic to legacy systems;
- Participate in the development of a new system from scratch with modern stack (in future).