Are you an experienced HR Business Partner? We offer a standalone position for our client, a leading pharmacy chain. If you have previous experience as HR Business Partner or HR Manager, we would like to hear from you. Company offers you an opportunity to make a real impact, create new strategies, motivational remuneration and cooperation with top level managers.
What you will get?
- Work for a leading pharmacy chain with further expansion plans
- Space for strategic decisions and further professional growth
- Cooperation with top level managers
- Responsible job with an impact on a whole business
- Motivational remuneration and other benefits
What will you do as a Senior HR Business Partner?
- HR business partnering for managers in all departments (IT, Commercial, Digital, Finance,…)
- Labor law guidance for managers and employees
- Plan and execute Learning & development initiatives and coordinate central e-learning platform
- Oversee internal and external communication, cooperate with outsourced payroll provider
- Lead HR initiatives – employer branding, engagement surveys, talent management strategy
What should you match?
- Min. 4 years in senior HR BP or HR Manager role, preferably in IT company or IT department
- Proven track record of successfully implemented HR projects in different areas
- Overall labor law orientation
- Ability to communicate with top management
- Native Czech/Slovak and fluency in English
Location: Prague – city centre
Start date: upon agreement
#HR BP #HR Business Partner #HR Manager #HR
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.